So I had to see what all the talk was about. I'm so busy and I don't have a second to read or do anything else for that matter but I started reading Perks of being a Wallflower.
I didn't even make it to the second chapter and I started crying in hysterics because my daughter is turning 14 this week and my hormones are wacky. This book is about a boy going into high school and all that he encounters in life. I don't know what it is about this book but I love it and the way Charlie thinks. I'm also so scared for my daughter to grow up. It's happening and I can't stop it. I pray she makes good decisions.
This book brought back such memories of being younger. I was going into high school around the same time as Charlie in this book. I certainly wasn't a wallflower though.
Anyway, I had to put the book down and forget about it because I don't have time to read it; but as soon as I get a second I will finish the second half.
I recommend this book. 5 gold stars!!
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Now you are making me want to read it. hm maybe a summer project
ReplyDeleteYour such a "suck up" Tina..lol;)You got to the darn book before i had the chance...oh its on...haha
ReplyDeleteDoing Judy and my project on this book was very interesting. The more I learned, I too want to read this book as soon as I have time.
ReplyDelete