
I can't believe that it will be ten years that my wonderful fiance Mike and I have been together. I call him my fiance, but we are more like husband and wife. We aren't married in the eyes of the GOV, but we have made the commitment just the same. And we will eventually get married. He did propose to me in front of the guest and employees of an entire cruise ship! He's simply amazing!
Mike is such an awesome person. People are so amazed by him, and it's funny to hear people talk about him. You know the saying, "You can't judge a book by it's cover"? Well this is the perfect saying for him.
Mike is covered in tattoos and usually has a mo hawk or bleach blond hair. He has earrings and a nose ring. And because I'm a sucker for the bad boy image, I had to snatch him up for my own! But what I love most about Mike isn't his looks at all. He is very polite and does good deeds whenever he can. I love his lust for life, and his brilliant smile. He's a kid at heart and he always will be.
I knew Mike would be a good dad to our son even before Cruz was born. Kids flock to him like pigeons flock around McDonald's french fries. Many people in the area know him because he is in a local band. While we are celebrating ten years together, The Martini Bros. are celebrating almost fifteen years of amazing rock-n-roll! Mike's band has been around and it has given us awesome opportunities to see different places. They have played in many states and Mexico.
Mike loves adventure and riding his motorcycle. He is an amazing guy to have around when I'm doing homework because he does laundry,dishes and takes excellent care of Cruz, who needs shots twice a week. Yep, Mike does that too! He's just too good and I can't thank him enough for all he does. I am so lucky to have him and although we haven't had a perfect ten years, I'm looking forward to the rest of our lives together. I love him.......
Mike is such an awesome person. People are so amazed by him, and it's funny to hear people talk about him. You know the saying, "You can't judge a book by it's cover"? Well this is the perfect saying for him.
Mike is covered in tattoos and usually has a mo hawk or bleach blond hair. He has earrings and a nose ring. And because I'm a sucker for the bad boy image, I had to snatch him up for my own! But what I love most about Mike isn't his looks at all. He is very polite and does good deeds whenever he can. I love his lust for life, and his brilliant smile. He's a kid at heart and he always will be.
I knew Mike would be a good dad to our son even before Cruz was born. Kids flock to him like pigeons flock around McDonald's french fries. Many people in the area know him because he is in a local band. While we are celebrating ten years together, The Martini Bros. are celebrating almost fifteen years of amazing rock-n-roll! Mike's band has been around and it has given us awesome opportunities to see different places. They have played in many states and Mexico.
Mike loves adventure and riding his motorcycle. He is an amazing guy to have around when I'm doing homework because he does laundry,dishes and takes excellent care of Cruz, who needs shots twice a week. Yep, Mike does that too! He's just too good and I can't thank him enough for all he does. I am so lucky to have him and although we haven't had a perfect ten years, I'm looking forward to the rest of our lives together. I love him.......


Artist: R. Matson
YIPPEE!!! Congratulations sweetheart... what a wonderful milestone! Love is such a wicked and wonderful thing insn't it? How blessed the two of you are, to find a partner to make this crazy journey through life with. Continue to soldier forward through good times and bad, guide one another with gentleness and grace. Here is my "Big Props" for the last ten years and for all of the years to come.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you have found you soul mate. Not everyone is lucky enough to do that. Best wishes for your continuing journey through life together.
ReplyDelete